Hockey England Masters Trials
26th October 2013, 14:47
ENGLAND LADY MASTERS TRIALS FOR OVER 40s, 45s AND OVER 50s
The club are delighted to announce that 3 of their players have been nominated and invited to England Masters Trials in November 2013 and January 2014
· Ladies Over 40s – Emma Litton (Ladies 1st Team Captain)
· Ladies Over 45s – Jean Darby (Ladies 1st Team)
· Ladies Over 50s – Nicola Horsfall (Ladies 2nd Team)
· Emma was selected as a member of last year’s North over 40s Masters team who played at Cannock, Emma has played County & North Hockey at all different age groups.
Jean is attending the trials for the first time but her speed, skill and fitness levels will give her a great chance of progression
· Nicola has been a member of the Over 50s North masters and England Masters 2 years ago; she has lots of experience and knows what it takes to make the full squad!
Good Luck to all 3 ladies from everyone at the club